Definitions and Interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to E Global Learning LLC via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws|
Data Protection Laws
|any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to New York State or Federal Law, regulations and secondary legislation;|
|E Global Learning LLC, we or us|
E Global Learning LLC, whose office is at 43-17 Union Street, Flushing, New York, 13355;
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by E Global Learning LLC and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to E Global Learning LLC and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, eglobaled.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, E Global Learning LLC is the "data controller". This means that E Global Learning determines the purposes for which, and the number in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes your personal Data, from you:
b. contact information such as email and social media accounts
c. financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. E Global Learning LLC will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
Who we share Data with
8. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to help us provide you better Services;
b. relevant authorities - in case of criminal activity or breaches to the system
Keeping Data Secure
9. We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
c. payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
10. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
13. You have the following rights in relation to you Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update, or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
c. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests,
14. To make inquires, exercise any of your rights set out above ,or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: email@example.com.
15. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
19. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
20. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of New York State. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New York State courts.
You may contact E Global Learning LLC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
26 July 2021